Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

22 weeks 3 days

Hope you all had great New Year celebrations.
Whew where have the days gone...!! I have been busy busy designing the new blog header for here and Kai's blog so has kept me busy thats for sure.. Thanks Kell for your help!!!
I am still catching up on blogs as much as I can and will be back tomorrow to post my happenings!! I am off to the the midwife in the morning which can't come quick enough as I am suffering severe fluid retention so really want to get it checked out as this lead to the diagnosis of pre-eclampsia last pregnancy so want to rule it out at least for the moment!!!!

HEAPS of movements and also getting Braxton Hicks which I never had with Kai but I know all about them this time!!!!

Shall be back tomorrow!!!

Comments on "22 weeks 3 days"

 

post a comment