Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

20 weeks 3 days

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone out there in blogland!!!
We had a great day yesterday spent with great family and food!!! I ate far too much as usual on Christmas day but sat down to a lovely meal tonight!! I just felt like bangers and mash so thats just what we had made on the new George Foreman Grill. Just yummo have a look!!!!!


Yesterday was great to see all the family, I spent the last few days cooking and baking so it was nice to see it all be enjoyed. Dad had the meat on before I got there in the morning but Massey made the stuffing yummooo and then I got to peeling the vegies and getting them on. After a big feast we did pressies and then I started decorating the cakes I had made, Tiramisu, Choc Ripple cake Truffles, shortbreads and Christmas pudding mmmmummmm.!! Here is the Tiramisu which was yummo.!!


At the moment this baby is still very active for about 2 hours around 6-8 or 9 at night!!! It is just amazing as I don't remember so much activity with Kai he was just a kick here and a kick there!!!! But all through the day it is pretty much quiet!


Well that is about all for now the past few days have really taken it out of me and I am going to have an early one!!!! Finally here is a pic of the belly just tonight!!!! At 20weeks 3 days!!!!


Facts

Baby is 17cm long crown to rump, and weighs about 310 grams.


The baby can hear and recognize the mother's voice.


The toenails and fingernails are growing.


Baby can actually hear noises outside of the womb. Familiar voices, music, and sounds that baby becomes accustomed to during their development stages often are calming after birth.

Comments on "20 weeks 3 days"

 

post a comment