Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 14, 2006

5weeks 4days

Well my first post...
A little about me for those passing by from other blogs...
I am a 26 year old in Melbourne, Australia. I have a boy - Kaitiaki who was 3 in July. A puppy Stella who is a Staffi and just on 6 months old, a cat Tori, who decides every few months to trek back to our old house quite a distance from here and is down to a 5 day trek before I find her there.
We found out last Tuesday with a HPT (home pregnancy test) that we are pregnant. Hooray. Very early days at the moment but still very exciting. Our DS (darling son) now just over 3 it is a great age for him to experience mummies growing belly and the excitement of a new brother or sister.
A lot made sense when I found out as I am not a day napper at all but over the past couple of weeks I have found myself on the couch asleep while the sun was still up!!! Unheard of for me!!
So far I have had no sickness or troubles so fingers crossed as with Kai I had the works and to top it off had pre-eclampsia at the end on total bed rest then induced to finally have and emergency cesarean 7 hours later..
I am also a Doula so looking forward to putting a lot of training into practice for myself. I am hoping for and aiming at a VBAC with absolutely minimal to no intervention unless absolutely necessary.
Well that is my story thus far, I will be booking in to see my doctor sometime next week and get a referral to an OB. So have more info then..
xxx

Comments on "5weeks 4days"

 

Blogger Kate said ... (6:30 AM) : 

Congratulations Mel! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your pregnancy journal - very exciting news!

I checked in on your blog just last night and wondered how you have been.

x

 

Blogger Kt said ... (5:40 PM) : 

Congrats!!! like Kate I have been checking in to see where u were!

look forward to hearing more :)

 

post a comment