Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 23, 2006

20 weeks today!

Wow time has flown..!!

Finished up work this week for a couple of weeks. Went out for lunch with work it was the best meal I have eaten out for a long time it was really yummo which'd I'd taken my camera coz the presentation spoke for itself. It was a Lamb and vegetable pie that was a tall pie surrounded with puff pastry, on a bed of mashed potato roasted vegies on the side.. yummo...




I have been baking over the past couple of days getting things ready for Christmas day. On Tuesday night Kai and I made shortbreads and chocolates for is carers at creche. He loved handing them out and getting cuddles!!!!


Last night I made 2 batches of shortbreads after getting home from Frankston doing Christmas shopping with Nan!! Had a late night but got a bit of a sleep in this morning. I then went to the market with my sister and her kids. I got all the vegies for Christmas day except the pumpkin so back down to Coles I went then decided I may aswell get the other last minte food stuff!!!! Cream, Custard, soft drinks etc.... so after starting with a basket I ended up with a trolley!!!


I caught up with Lynne, Olivia and Lynne's mum briefly to give Olivia's gift and Lynne a tub of shortbreads!! Lynne had dropped in Thursday but I missed her


I got home and made some Truffles and then a chocolate ripple cake and then wrapped all the presents as Sunday night we are off to dads to take all the chrissy food goodies !!!!! Then we always go and check out the Christmas lights where the whole street lights up and its quite the walking event as it is sooo busy!!! Tomorrow night I am making a Tiramisu that I got from this months 'Fresh' mag from Safeway. Check it out.... although I am trying it with strawberries.



I have quite an active baby at the moment usually this time each day is the most active, I am really enjoying as I keep saying!!!! I will post a pic soon as I realised I havent actually even taken one yet!!! Time is just getting away from me!!!


This afternoon we went and saw Nan as she is going to my Aunty and Uncles for Christmas so we wont see her... the kids had fun opening presents. Kai got a keyboard with a cool little mic so he has been having fun on that!!!!

Here is a pic os Stella too in her christmas attire!!!!! Kai calls her Jingle Bells!!!!




Well thats all for now ....


Thoughts out to Ashwee who is playing the waiting game for bubs number 1, take care and enjoy.... xx

Comments on "20 weeks today!"

 

Blogger Kate said ... (5:55 AM) : 

Your boy is just gorgeous.. and doesn't he look like you?! 20 weeks! That baby will be here before we all know it. Have a great christmas, and enjoy the magic!

 

post a comment