Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 30, 2006

21 weeks

Hot and Bothered!!! Thats what I am feeling at the moment!!!
Today we went to the beach and I did apply sunscreen but didn't re-apply!! oops So I am sore and sorry for myself tonight particularily my poor red legs!! Nan and I always winge away that we never get any sun on our legs... well I think I have got enough sun for both of us to last a long time!

ALSO a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Ash and John for the arrival of their baby girl Molly Grace .. such a cutie

On Thursday morning we went to the airport to pick up Blake, Kai was very excited and didn't even have a sleep on the way there after being woken up at 5.30 am!!! We had McDonalds at the airport for breakfast and then went to the arrivals to wait for Blake. He came out with an airline lady and we signed for him and made our way back to the car..... Not long into the ride home they were both fast asleep and slept till we got all the way home!! That night we went to the carnival which you can read more about on Kaitiaki's blog. The boys had loads of fun and were absolutely buggered by the time we got home.

So I am 5 months along now and I must say that has FLOWN ... with Kai it took forever to get to half way!! But I think being the second I am obviously more occupied with Kai and everything else so as much as I am enjoying it I am sad that it is flying by so quickly..

Well I will be back in the New Year for another post!! Have a great one all!!!!

Comments on "21 weeks"

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (9:01 PM) : 

Hey Hey Hey! Glad to hear all is going well. Isn't time flying! It's so exciting!
Just wondered how you got the lovely link to the birth guessing game? It's great (Much better than mine ;)

 

post a comment