Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

40 weeks 4 days

Well I'm hanging in there JUST!!!
Bubs is in no great hurry to make his/her appearance!!
I am going to see the Obstetricican in the morning and from there we will decide to go for induction or another c-section if labour wouldn't be favourable.
I am starting to get the whinges at the moment too!!! Everything hurts and I am having trouble sleeping!! I was up from 4.30am this morning, unable to sleep.. for no particular reason just bright eyed and no chance of going back to sleep..
Well just a quick update for the moment .. I will try and get back on tomorrow afternoon and post the outcome at the Ob's.

Comments on "40 weeks 4 days"

 

Blogger Jules said ... (11:20 AM) : 

Crikey, thought you would have had the little tamariki by now. You need to have sex, I know you know this!! At least four times a day as a natural prostin.

 

Blogger 14pk said ... (3:46 PM) : 

LOL love that advise!!!

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (3:50 PM) : 

I hope you are holding your little bubba by now! Take Care!

 

post a comment