Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

39 weeks 3 days

STILL WAITING!!!!

Not much has been going on still have heartburn and I am told I have dropped!!! Thankfully i am going to have my waxing done tomorrow as I think my hormones have done a 360 last time I extended my appointment out a further week and my eyebrows really were not that bad at all and this week I am desperate to make my normal 3 week appointment!!! I couldn't possibly have photos with my new bubs with brows like this!!! hahaha j/k

So I am not going to hold my breath my due date is Saturday and Kaitiaki being 2 weeks over I just have to be patient ... yeah right!!! I have an appointment to see the midwife tomorrow and then I see my OB on Thursday so hopefully it may shed some light on what is happening if anything...

Well I will keep you posted if anything comes about!!!!

Comments on "39 weeks 3 days"

 

Blogger Kate said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Oh the waiting is the worst! I'm excited for you.

Wishing you all the best for a safe delivery, and I can't wait to hear the good news and see pics of your little one :-)

xx

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (12:48 PM) : 

I'm sending you quick and easy abour vibes! (and soon!)

 

Blogger Suzy said ... (3:12 PM) : 

Oh how exciting! Good luck. xx

 

post a comment