Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

14 weeks today... awwww

14 weeks young!!! My lil pops blows me away each day.. In 14 weeks she has gone from a totally helpless newborn to holding her head right up when on her tummy, so close to rolling over, chatting away to herself, watching her brother walk/run and dance (sometimes all at once!) around the room, give mummy loads of gummy smiles and the list goes on. What a delight she is. Kai and I spend so much of our day at home chatting away and watching and waiting for Aaleaya to do something else!!! hehehe and we love it!!


Tomorrow we go to the Maternal Child Health Nurse (MCHN) so I will be interested to see how much she has put on I thinks its been a month since we have been. I hopped on the scales with her last night and I think she weighed around 6.6 kgs... I had a look in Kai's book and he weighed that much at 10 week!!!! omg!!!! hehe he was a porker!!!

After the MCHN we are going to Sorrento for mums group catch up, last week we were in Sorrento also and it was such a nice day we ended up going for a walk out to the back beach and back. Considering I ate Banana Pancakes it was a good move!
Aaleaya has slotted right into quite a routine!!! She is having 2 x 2.5 - 3 hour sleeps during the day and I have been expressing and she has a top up bottle b4 bed and then goes down from 8-7am and wakes once during the night. During her wake times she is loving her play gym.. she stays under there for ages no nappy and loves it!!! Here she is watching a babies DVD!! hehe


She has finally learnt how to settle herself to sleep and re-settle during her sleep. hooray!! I just am learning to LEAVE her to it!!! hehe and the little miss social butterfly needs to learn how to do it out and about!!!

I have been good I am back at Weight Watchers yay, I have been walking every day sometimes twice!! Yesterday I had a HUGE spring clean (a lil early!!) in the kitchen, I pretty much cleared everything and got my Enjo gear working a treat!! Then went and did a big healthy grocery shop!!! Kai has enjoyed the walks too I have been walking him to creche and then I walk to get him in the afternoons it is great.. Tis a bit of a slow walk home but he enjoys it as much as I do!!


On the 10th we are going to have Aaleaya's hands and feet set in a mould to be framed, Kai had one when he was a bubs so wanted to get Aaleayas done at the same age...Will b looking forward to getting that back..

I got a new pram last week after doing loads of research I decided on the Phil & Ted's Sports Buggy and it is perfect, so easy to push and no way near as bulky as the Valco was I am in pram heaven!!!!


Aaleaya got a special prezzie today from Nana Junie there is a pic below .. its the most gorgeous carousel just beautiful and soo girly!! It is a wind up one and plays a tune. awww Lucky lil pop.

Well thats all for now just off to tidy up and tuck away into bed.!! Nite Nite!




Comments on "14 weeks today... awwww"

 

Blogger Chris H said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Love the new pram, I got a Phil N Teds double pram for our last two, they are THE BEST prams ever! Aaleaya is looking so bonny and bright, such a sweetie... and of course her big brother is rather cute too. Good on you for going back to WW's and getting some walking in, it's all good for ya!

 

Blogger Jules said ... (1:27 PM) : 

Darling, she is GORGEOUS.

So is Kai, he looks heaps like my cousin Nick!!

I love little maori bubbas. Just so gorgeous.

Hope you are well and I think you're great to be getting straight back in the saddle.

 

Blogger Kt said ... (8:49 PM) : 

belated congrat Mel, she's beautiful!!! So is Kai - I remember reading about his 2nd bday!!


www.thirdtimeluckyforme.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM) : 

kia ora te whanau,wat a good way to keep in touch with the tamariki's growth,cause not as good as being there but next best.awww your guys whanau so beautiful mum n dad included,you all so onto it,isnt love the greatest thing ever!!! STILL.
Dat kotiro so mmmmm sure does put a smile on your face,n dat Tiaki he's da best.Arohanui taku whanau

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

ooops 4got ta mention bout her new doozy wheels,whoa better lookin than my new car,kool as.Well done Mel lookin after yourself goin bac to WW gotta keep up the energy to keep up wid the kids.You neat alrite my son wid your whanau,God bless u all.

 

post a comment