Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

AAhhemmmm

Okay so off the topic of AJ just for this post hehe!!! Although I will be back tomorrow with a 6 month birthday post !!!!!
My sister is having a re-opening of the ColorLineDesign Store. She's been busy busy on the buzz for a new Designer to join her team and I hear the task has been enjoyable and the announcement is near! Another announcement this week at the FORUM is that there is a new welcome kit that you will receive upon registering with CLD.. Here's a preview for you ...

Comments on "AAhhemmmm"

 

Blogger Kell said ... (10:23 PM) : 

Thank you Mel for pimpin my site ;) and for who ever signs up saying that you referred them I will throw in another freebie!!!

 

post a comment