Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kaitiaki. Make your own badge here.

      Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 08, 2007

5 and a half months!!

Well we have ventured into unchartered territory!! AJ had her first solids on Sunday! AND she loved it!! after working out what it is she had to do with what was in her mouth she is now up to day 4 and we are going great guns! We are going to give some yummy pumpkin a go on the weekend!! Yay.. She is now getting excited when she see's her bowl and spoon come out!! So, now it begins!



Now that AJ has mastered the roll, I am finding that I put her on the mat for a kick and I can walk out of the room and come back and she is so not where I left her! Although sometimes she has short term memory loss and gets stuck on her tummy and doesnt know how to get back hehe!!



Aaleaya just loves Kai to pieces as does Kai!! She just adores him and she strains so much to catch him if she sees or hears him!! I find him talking to her heaps and doing 'this little piggy' and also plays the wheels on the bus with her which she is more into now that she can respond to the game!!! I am really enjoying watching their relationship grow, even since she was first born Kai has had 'something' with her hands and feet and every night when we say goodnight he has to grab her feet or hand for a quick goodnight kiss!! Makes me all warm inside!! heheHe still likes to bring her out in the morning although she is getting a little bit heavy so I am not sure how much longer it can go on for!!


I picked up the hand and foot sculpture I had done for AJ, I will have to get a picture when it is finally mounted on the wall onder Kai's!! They look so lovely.

Also did some more pictures at the bottom of this post!! We set up a little studio at home!! hehe

Enjoy have a great weekend all.. xx





Comments on "5 and a half months!!"

 

post a comment